Hey Please evaluate my profile.
Shashank Ranjan [M27]
10th - 85.6%
12th - 73.3%
Graduated in 2015 from IIT ISM Dhanbad with an absolute GPA of 7.15/10.
2 Summer Intern and 1 Winter Intern with Uranium Corporation of India, Escorts Construction Ltd, and L&T Heavy Earth Moving Ltd.
- Secretary of American Society of Mechanical Engineering, IIT ISM Dhanbad Chapter
- Co-Coordinator of Tech Fest, 2013.
- Captain of District Cricket Team.
- Represented college in inter-IIT cultural fest in Dancing with the crew, etc.
- Worked with Kartavya NGO (Student-run NGO) as a teacher for poor students.
- Vedanta Resources: June 2015 - Jan 2016 [GET --> Shift Incharge, Mechanical]
- Legistify: Feb 2016 - Mar 2017 [Manager Strategy and Operation] (Start-up)
- Mar 2017 - Aug 2018 [Took a complete break for UPSC]
- Tata Trusts, Ministry of Women and Children Development: Aug 2018 - Aug 2019 [District Consultant to District Magistrate --> State Consultant to PMU, Haryana]
- Blackbuck: Aug 2019 - Jul 2020 [Manager Supply Operations, North India]
- Whitehat Jr: Jul 2020 - Oct 2020 [Senior Manager Supply Operation, International Business] (Start-up)
- Udayy: Oct 2020 - Feb 2021 [Head of Supply and Business Development] (Start-up)
- Quality Council of India, Ministry of Commerce and Industry: March 2021 - Present [National Project Manager, Transformation of Supply chain in FCI]
Whitehat Jr and Udayy were quick to change due to COVID-19 situations.
- Microsoft Office [ Excel = PPT > Word]
- Playing cricket, football, table tennis, and badminton
I am thinking of applying in Round 1 and yet to give the GMAT exam. What would be an ideal/average score that you would suggest for the top 10-15 colleges in the US?