Request you to please evaluate my profile. Also, please suggest if I should target applications in R1 or R2.
Pankaj Agrawal [M28]
IIT Kharagpur (2010-15), B. Arch: 8.2/10 CGPA
- Foreign Internship (6 months): CPG Corporation, Singapore
- Inter IIT Badminton Captain: Led the team to win several medals in National intercollegiate tournaments.
6 years+ in a single company, across different functions, roles & countries, with 4 promotions. [OYO]
- Ops Manager: Joined a 1.5-year-old startup then, built processes for Operations, front-ending to problem solve customers and merchants experience. (1 Yr)
- Demand Manager: Built B2B Sales process, and generated highest sales in the country (among 1000+ people). Top sales performer of the country. (1 Yr)
- KAM Head: Started 'Key Account Management' function for B2b sales, generating $30M revenue annually. Building team from scratch, I headed a 30 member team to manage India's top 100 Corporate accounts. (2 Yrs)
- Program Manager (Location: Shanghai, China- largest market): Built and managed different revenue streams under CEO China. (1 Yr)
- Program Manager: Under President- International, implementing products across key international geographies including US, UK, China, ME, LATAM & SEA. (1 Yr)
- Volunteering in teaching underprivileged 6-12 yrs age (1 Yr).
- National level Badminton & State level Chess player
MBA goals: Career accelerator & leadership
Target Schools: M7
GMAT Score: I have been preparing (self) for almost a year now. First attempt (15 Jul'20): 660 (Q50 V29). Targeting 730+ (By Sep-mid).
What chance do I stand for M7 if I apply in R2 this year? Would I miss a chance if I do not apply in R1? (I wish I could apply in R1. But, improving my Verbal score will require a month's effort at least, and managing application process for R1 deadlines will be a rush.)
I understand I belong to an over-represented group (Indian IT Male Engineer), does my 'B.Arch' degree help me stand-out?
Anything I should do to add brownie points to my profile for R2 applications?