I need your suggestion about my profile and the target GMAT score for some of my target schools for an MBA.
Target schools - M7, UCB, UCLA, Ross, Tuck, LBS, ISB
10th - 93.1%
12th - 92.4%
Btech - NIT Durgapur 2012-2016, Mechanical Engineering, 9.15/10
Work Experience -
- Tata Motors - Senior manager: Aug'16 - Aug'17 - Prodution Planning and Control
- ZS Associates - Decision ANalytics Associate (Will be promoted to Associate Consultant in December): Apr'18 - Currently working here
- Entrepreneurship - Currently co-founding a platform based company. Company name and domain will be registered this week
Extra-Curricular - Certifications in Quiz, singing, dancing, olympiads,sports etc. during school
NGO experience - Worked in an NGO in Imphal from Aug'17-Feb'18 and was awarded the best Volunteer for the month of Oct'17
Post-MBA Goals -
- Short Term - Continuing my startup and scaling it up, joining a consulting firm
- Long term - Starting my consulting firm and integrating it with the startup I am currently working on
Please do suggest the target GMAT score for the target schools and my chances of getting an interview calls from these schools. Thanks in advance!